Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #2963 (permalink)
PhilThePain
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

PhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friendsPhilThePain needs to make some friends
Default Re: SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post

You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children. Say the name! Say it! She was Elia of Dorne.
Oh geez, and when Gregor finally admits it he says "No, I murdered her, THEN I raped her, then I caved her skull in like this!" *proceeds to cave Oberyn's skull in*

Anyone like Sansa? She's probably my favorite Stark after Eddard. Her chapters have the benefit of taking place around many interesting characters...Cersei, Varys, Joffrey, Petyr Baelish...Her last chapter in Storm of Swords...the third book had already been spoiled for me except for that last part ("Just Cat") so that made Storm of Swords that much more awesome for me.

Also, what's up with some fathers producing children of the same sex?

Davos Seaworth: 7 sons from the same woman
Quellon Greyjoy: 9 sons from 3 women
Oberyn Martell: 8 daughters from like...4 women?

Last edited by PhilThePain : 11-09-2012 at 12:50 PM.
PhilThePain is offline   Reply With Quote