Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #2962 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: SPOILER *all five books* THREAD FOR Game of Thrones (TV series discussion)

The only person I think of when someone says, "idiot" is Danny. And she's just naive more than a straight up idiot. The things she does though, sometimes, makes me wonder.

I hope Arya and Jaqen somehow meet again or even team up. I just hope we haven't seen the last of Jaqen and I'm pretty sure we haven't.

I'm looking forward to what part the Sand Snakes play in the coming book. Tyene, while not the warrior her sisters are might be the most dangerous because of her beauty and skills in poison. I can't wait to see what they do with her. Nymeria and Obara are just straight up bad asses. I wonder if they have the ability of compartmentalization like I hope their sister Tyene has. And then of course we have Sarella and the little game she is playing in Oldtown... Alleras the Sphinx anyone? Yeah, that could be badass.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote