Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poser exposed

Thread: Poser exposed
View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #73 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Poser exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Saying that you don't have a problem with it means that you don't disagree with it.

WHERE DID I SAY IT IS OKAY FOR A 12 YEAR OLD AND AN ADULT TO GET MARRIED?

There was nothing in the article saying they were getting married at her current age. It was about a 24 year old guy apparently being IN LOVE with a 12 year old girl. There is nothing there about marriage until she is legal, you stupid dick.

It's not so much that I have no problem with it, I just don't fucking care. You people spending pages upon pages caring if they are really in love or not. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, who gives a shit? She isn't 6. She is 12. She isn't fully retarded at that age. Whatever they feel, all the more power to them. It's their life, and if they are both happy, whatever. I also said in a post that I am not saying everyone should go out and date a 12 year old, but, of course, you ignore that part.

Quote:
So who are you to get on my case when you don't know anymore than I do about the situation? Shut up and know your place. How do you know that she's the exception to the rule?
LMAO, WHERE DID I SAY I KNOW MORE?

Pot, meet kettle.

You get on my ass for basically giving them the benefit of the doubt, yet, you sit here and make comments about not taking a person seriously for it. I CLEARLY said that I don't know how she really feels. It might really be love, it might be lust (which I think I also said in a post), or it could be bullshit. I don't care. If they are happy with it, cool. If they end up getting married when she is legal, cool. I don't give a fuck. It isn't my life. They seem like normal people. Whatever.

Quote:
That sounds like you making a bunch of excuses.

Excuses about what? People judging them?

I can't stress enough how much I just don't care about this couple. If they are fine with it, if they are happy, if they are being honest in their love being real and not a sham, cool beans.

Man, you are so butthurt you just argue about anything and everything, including shit already talked about a month ago.

Butthurt to the max.

Your opinion means shit so I will ignore you now. Grasping at straws because you were the victim of an owning in the summer. Get over it, bitch. No one likes you.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote