Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV Help

Thread: TV Help
View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Striker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker Striker
Default TV Help

Hey, recently i've been deciding whether or not to get a new TV and decided that it's about that time. Only thing is that I am pretty lost when it comes deciding what I want. Anything is a step up from my old TV. It's not that it was horrible, just outdated.

This is what I have been thinking about getting:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/LG+-+47%...&skuId=6685302

Only problem is, I was hoping to purchase a TV that could be placed on a wall. I don't see anything about this having that option. If it does, yay.

Smart TVs really don't seem important to me, so that's not needed. I was wondering about buying a 3DTV, but as of now, I feel like almost nothing has 3D so it would be kind of useless. Opinions?

Which is preferred, plasmas or LED? The room where I set-up all my gaming stuff is in my basement so it's not too bright. One problem I heard is that LED aren't good for wide viewing ranges? I have people over playing a lot so will that be a problem?

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote