Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #8665 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngOfK1ngs View Post
Yeah, Trips has stated numerous times that he and Austin wrestled practically almost everynight for a few straight months leading up to and after Wrestlemania XIV , due to Shawn obviously being able to compete. I'd like to go back and see those matches actually, I think that'd be some pretty cool shit. Imagine what a best of the House Shows DVD could bring us.... Do you think there was ever a **** 3/4 - ***** match to take place on a House Show ? Like one night two guys just went out there and perfected EVERYTHING for 30 minutes. It'd be interesting to see for sure.

PS: Does anybody have tabs on that guy who was/is selling the 20 disc Brock comp ? I'd be interested in copping that for sure. I NEED all of his televised matches and maybe even a few more, that's the nature of my obsession over DA BROCKTAGON. TRIPS-BORK II = JIZZZZZZZ
Platt's the guy with the Lesnar comp .

I'd love for a best of house show dvd. Mainly for some of the stuff in late 97/early 98 with HBK and Undertaker. As far as I know they NEVER had a singles match at a house show or even TV (has any major feud ever done that???), but they did have plenty of tag matches (got a couple already on disc).