Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you could only see one of these dream matches..which one would it be?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 04:11 AM   #38 (permalink)
joeycalz
From the slums of SHAOLIN.

joeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friendsjoeycalz needs to make some friends
Default Re: If you could only see one of these dream matches..which one would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
Rock / HBK for me.

Always pictured that double kip up moment.
I literally came in here JUST TO POST THIS. And I was beat by two posts. Un-freaking-believable.

That Taker/Sting story would be insanely freaking awesome though.

Cena/Hogan just has no appeal for me, maybe because I'm not a "Hogan" guy. (Savage/Flair all the way ftw)

Credit to CHAMPviaDQ on the Sig/Avi Set
Mark For Now: Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Bray, Wyatt Family, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Cesaro, Bad News Barrett, Stardust, Goldust, ____Sandow, Big E, Mark Henry, Adam Rose, Fandango, Paige, Renee Young, AJ Lee, Summer Rae
Favorite Wrestlers All Time: The Rock (1A), HBK (1B), Taker, Y2J, Stone Cold, Macho Man, Ric Flair, Sting, Mick Foley, Mr. Perfect, Hart Foundation, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, E&C, RVD, Team Extreme, CM Punk, Trish Stratus
joeycalz is online now   Reply With Quote