Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you want to see Ryback vs. Brock Lesnar?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 03:43 AM   #28 (permalink)
ManicPowerBomb
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

ManicPowerBomb
Default Re: Do you want to see Ryback vs. Brock Lesnar?

I thought that was the route they would take for HIAC like a lot of others did. In hindsight it wouldn't work. I would like to see a hotly contested brawl between the two but it just wouldn't work. Lesnar would not want a younger lower level talent as Ryback to go over him and I'm sure with the momentum Ryback is getting not to mention his gimmick is tough and unstoppable. Who would win? How would it play out? Ryback would have to take the fall and Lesnar is a decent guy to lose to but knowing Lesnar just winning wouldn't be enough. I mean look what he did to Triple H and that was HHH. I want them to match up because it would be explosive but I don't see it happening if it hasn't happened already. Maybe they can come to a deal in the future to make it happen and for it to end cleanly which is the way I would want to see it go down no other way. As of right now though it would not and that would be a waste to me.
ManicPowerBomb is offline   Reply With Quote