Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:54 AM   #44 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: Royal Rumble 2013 Match Card Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
not an option , the match could happen at WM

I really doubt it's gonna be Rock/Punk for the title at RR , it's not smart booking to end a 300+ title reign just to set up Rock/Cena II (then again it is WWE so..)

I think Rock is gonna face a low profile wrestler at RR , not Punk or Cena , but possibly Big Show (sigh..) or Daniel Bryan (he did say that he is gonna wrestle the rock one day on the raw 1000) , so it's gonna be an obvious win for Rock

they are setting everything up for mania , they're not gonna waste a big match on the RR

OR

you could be right and they in fact go with Rock/Punk at RR , in which Rock loses due to interference from BORK , setting up Rock/Lesnar at mania
your post doesn't make sense. You say its not smart to end a 300+ reign just to set up Cena vs Rock. Then how is it smart to end a 300+ reign just to set up Rock vs a low profile wrestler at RR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper of Death View Post
Rock v Ryback winner Ryback
Sheamus v Ziggler winner Zigler
Royal Rumble winner Miz
Rock vs Ryback and Miz winning the Rumble. kill me now.

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote