Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2012, 12:32 AM   #1494 (permalink)
Combat Analyst
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Combat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friendsCombat Analyst needs to make some friends
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Wale has regressed honestly, I listen to Back to the Feature or More About Nothing and wonder where that Wale went. Don't get me wrong he's still a good rapper but idk, he just doesn't seem the same to me

This is the Wale I became a fan of:

Maybe I'm over-exaggerating but he just doesn't seem like the same guy to me ever since he signed to MMG. Lyrically I feel like he's regressed, his style doesn't seem the same to me, etc.
Everyone dumbs themselves down when they're with Ross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Nobody is checking for Wale now, which is why I was shocked that album went gold. Cole went gold, and people are still checking for him. I mean, Wale got a Gaga feature and he's still irrelevant, amazing.
Honestly no one is checking for Cole but the internet Hip-Hop heads.

Black Is Beautiful

Spoiler for DrIllmatic: