Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 10:59 PM   #144 (permalink)
Ziggler Mark
Stealing the Show

Ziggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselvesZiggler Mark is making a name for themselves
Default Re: WF MAFIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Just vote for someone you find scummy. No one will likely come across as obvious scum to you yet since it's only Day 1 but by pressuring others with your vote and forcing them to interact with you, you can gain reads that way. Don't just do nothing and not vote because you're afraid of being wrong. Also understand that voting for someone doesn't mean you're sentencing them to death, esp. on Day 1, since this first phase normally ends with a no lynch.
it isnt even a matter of "being wrong"...it's more just the fact that I prefer to let day/night 1 play themselves out, and then I make reads from there. Works out better for me than blindly voting and having people think im sheeping or starting baseless wagons

It's a matter of differing play styles, I suppose.

2012 Technology Section Poster of the Year
Heroes of Newerth Mafia: Flawless Victory (MVP)