Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #8650 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 11:45 PM
The Evil Santadow
Ho!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Woah woah woah, Cena is undefeated at SVS? But wait, last year... he uh... oh yeah, he teamed with that movie guy and won. But what about the year bef... oh right, he didn't wrestle, he was fired for a night (if even that). 2009 though I know for sure he, uh, oh yeah he beat HBK and HHH. 2008 he fought Chris Jericho... that's like an instant win for Cena there. 2007 he was injured. 2006... fuck if I remember, think he won in a traditional SVS tag match. 2005 I know he beat Angle. 2003 and 2004 he won in the SVS elimination matches.

Well fuck me, he is undefeated at SVS. And since I'm certain Punk is losing the strap and Ryback I can't see winning it yet (especially since he didn't win it at HIAC), it seems like Cena will continue the undefeated streak this year as well. I'm certain it's unintentional though, much like Taker's for the first several victories.

I'm watching you...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome