Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Man Going To Jail For Racist Forum Messages

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
TehBrain
Quiet Humanoids!

TehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friends
Default Re: Canadian Man Going To Jail For Racist Forum Messages

I think I remember reading that Canada has no freedom of speech mentions in their constitution. Though funny enough they do have a mention of "respect for minorities" in their constitution. If I'm not mistaken Freedom of speech there is something covered by their "implied" bill of rights, it's not actually written just mutually accepted. It's not really all that valued by the Canadian government... They love to censor people they don't agree with from what I've read in the past about their colleges and just people that have tried to give speeches there. It's sad.

TehBrain is offline   Reply With Quote