Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #691 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Last year Raw after Mania tickets went on sale in December so maybe they will do the same this year. Hall Of Fame usually goes on sale in January.

As for tailgating, I personally didn't see anyone doing it at Sunlife Stadium so I'm not sure if it is allowed or not.
I actually saw a lot but I got there really early and walked in from the bus stop like a mile away (fucking terrible idea).

Just got my ticket. Section 146 all the way back in like row 40 but I'm lower level and it cost $200 with fees so I'm happy. No need to break the bank. They're basically the same thing as last year in Miami and I loved my view.

That's what I had last year and it's going to basically be the same this year.
TaylorFitz is offline   Reply With Quote