Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #688 (permalink)
RatedR10
THE CONQUEROR

RatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missedRatedR10 probably won't be missed
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I'd say section 126 would be better than the 200 section, especially if you can get seats in the first few rows. You would be facing the entrance (I had that view from ringside this year/behind the commentators) and it's awesome.
Are the views from the 200s still decent? They're more in our price range ($200 since we're also going on vacation in March). I've seen some decent seats on the ticketmaster pre-sale in the 200s that look like they have good views from the sites I'm looking at to see views.

JOHN CENA - CONQUERED
RatedR10 is offline   Reply With Quote