Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poser exposed

Thread: Poser exposed
View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #38 (permalink)
Schultz
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Schultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friends
Default Re: Poser exposed

I barged nowhere, I made some insults based on the little I have seen of you, and I stand by those insults. If telling the dude to chill out is sucking his dick then I am definitely guilty of a lot more things, God help me.

Bully, it's a mixture of being well spoken, sarcasm and not taking myself too seriously on a forum. I would personally consider you a ponce as you go to great lengths to make yourself to try and be a popular member of this forum by attempting to make long winded humorous rants that I'm pretty sure no one cares about other than the few like your good self.

Regarding checking the userCP Cat, it is a habit I have, I usually check my CP after posts because I tend to continue conversations via it on threads and discussions I am passionate about. Sorry love.

I hope you never get to see inside it though, I have a lot of dirty messages from WallOfShame. Oh dear.

And on that note, I am off to bed. Thanks for providing me with something to do whilst I grew tired, much appreciated. Toddle Pip,, chip chop, bedtime, ponce away.

Party and Bullshit.

Last edited by Schultz : 11-08-2012 at 08:48 PM.
Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote