Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #8647 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Survivor Series 2003 and Survivor Series 2005 are two of my favorites:

2003 had the RAW Survivor Series match (****1/2+) one of my all time favorite SS matches, if not my favorite.

2005 because I was there live, but that not withstanding the Smackdown vs. RAW SS match (***3/4) that had one of my favorite match buildups of all time. Add in Triple H/Flair Last Man Standing (****1/4) too.

Looking back I can't believe that they didn't run with a Randy Orton Survivor Series streak to parallel Undertaker's WM Streak. Orton was 3-0 consecutively as a Survivor Series Survivor and I thought that they were going to run with that at the time.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND