Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poser exposed
Thread: Poser exposed
View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Schultz
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Poser exposed

I have no knowledge of this poster, in fact this is the first time I have seen any sort of post from him. I made a comment based solely on you, if it is too hard for you to comprehend that my dear then I sincerely apologise.

Take that for what you will, but based on my short assessment of you so far, you will indeed take it in the way that suits you best.

But to reinforce a point WallOfShame made, you red repped me pretty much instantly after I stopped having a discussion with you, with some ''insult''. I did not reply to your rep for I do not care about the rep ( I am making this comment on rep just to make a point). Yet you are still intent on arguing, after I have stopped talking to you. If it is your wish to carry on arguing, I implore you to do so, you will not reach any higher ground, but you may accomplish some sort of sense of personal achievement. If that is what you're aiming for my love, please do go on. I will not attempt to deter you.

Much love.

Last edited by Schultz; 11-08-2012 at 09:34 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome