Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh, God. I might have to cook Thanksgiving.

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Asenath
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Asenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more seriousAsenath needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Oh, God. I might have to cook Thanksgiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
Hell, maybe go to a nice restaurant like in Christmas Story.
Haha. Fa ra ra ra ra. . . I love that movie. But going out is what we do for Christmas. There's a really nice brunch/buffet at the old historic hotel in town - prime rib and fancy cheese and all kinds of things. I kind of wanted a quiet afternoon at home to watch football and parades with my family. I'm sappy like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithro View Post
In a lot of areas churches will fry turkeys up, and sell them to anyone who's willing to buy on Thanksgiving, and there's a lot of good recipes for side dishes that you can find online.

Turkey in a fryer is amazing, it keeps all the juices in the turkey, so it's never dry, which is a main complain for many on Thanksgiving.
I love deep fried turkey SO MUCH. I may call around and see if anyone is selling a pre-cooked one. Sides, I think I could do. I can throw some stuff in a casserole dish and time it for 40 minutes. The turkey is the one thing I am terrified of, though.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Aki View Post
You're a fucking woman, why wouldn't you cook?
Asenath is offline   Reply With Quote