Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #666 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Only go if you get VIP. You get to meet the bigger stars and I'm not there for the other activities they do which for the most part are for kids. The lines are pretty long but I got to meet some of my fave wrestlers this year. First night I only met two but those two were Triple H and Mike Tyson. I think if you go to 1 or 2 that should be alright. Give yourself time to do other things. This year I think I went to three sessions, two in one day, so time was pretty close to make it to HOF on time but I made it. But yeah I got to meet Trips, Tyson, HBK, Mysterio, Jericho (by accident lol), Piper, Steamboat, DDP, Rikishi, Harley Race, Layla, and others this year. It was fun, just a little mad they raised the ticket price last year.