Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA 2009: The Turning Point

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #38 (permalink)
HollywoodNightmare
Learning to break kayfabe

HollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: TNA 2009: The Turning Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariatoh! View Post
Thanks for the review Nightmare, I have to spread the rep around before dishing you some more. The episode was my attempt at an attitude era type show. Heavy ppv build and teasers towards future shows. I'm not sure why your bummed about the episode, the ppvs are for the big clean matches. I'm not going to give Styles/Angle away for free, but setting up for them down the road. Same goes for Abyss/Pope, monster's ball match you say.. well it's all about building towards it till it gets to that fever pitch. All will be settled at the ppv or new questions posed. That's why people pay for the ppvs and get the storytelling on the free tv. You also hated that I put little effort into the knockouts and yet other reviewers have said "Knockout's meh"... what's a guy to do?

I try to improve my shows by listening to the feedback, but sometimes when you fix it one way for a couple of readers you bum the other ones out haha...
Looking back now I realize it was smart to not give away Styles vs Angle for free I was more bummed that it was the main event that never got going instead of the match itself. I know im one of the few on here who enjoy the womens division so I get where your coming from there. Like I said still looking forward to the PPV, It was still a good show overall cause you did a ton of PPV build up.

Shay Mitchell says join PWC, WF's OFFICIAL e-fed! It'd make her very happy, She might even take off the rest of her clothes.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...wfs-e-fed.html
HollywoodNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote