Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TNA Storylines

Thread: TNA Storylines
View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
jackbhoy
Little Poppa Pump

jackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more seriousjackbhoy needs to take rep more serious
Default TNA Storylines

The Joey Ryan storyline with al snow kind of just ended. There was no explanation why Morgan took out Al snow and teamed with ryan, Are we just meant to forget the fact that he took out Snow for no reason and Al Snow not even coming out to clear anything up in a promo? Since Aces and eights came into TNA they have dropped most of their other storylines, e.g: Joseph Parks, I thought he was going to have this split personality between him and and abyss after he hit the blackhole slam a while back, Then we saw Kenny King, Zema Ion and Sonjay Dutt in the x-devision, I think this was the turning point and it was finally time TNA were going to rebuild the x-devision but then kenny king and dutt just vanished, then out of no where on the week before bound for glory rob vam dam said he was going to be fight zema and then he became the champion, What was the point in that? I really liked zema as the champion and then they gave it to van dam for no reason who is boring and been using the same gimmick for over 15 years, Seems that mostly every storyline in TNA had been completly dropped since the arrival of aces and eights, I hope they try and create a few more storylines and get some younger and talented guys into the x-devision as soon as they can.

You can shove your Union Jack up your arse
jackbhoy is offline   Reply With Quote