Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #8644 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

From the Survivor Series that I've seen, 2003, 2004 and 2005 are all pretty good. Can't wait till I reach the Benoit tribute show so I can go back to SVS 1996 and continue until 2002. Others I've seen are 2010 and of course, 2011. 10 it's been a while but I don't remember anything special and 2011 was all about the surprisingly entertaining Show/Henry match and the main event tag match. Out of all of these, 2005 is by far the best. Remove the pointless Bischoff/T-Long match and the card is pretty much perfect.