Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rap Album Tournament - NOMINATION ROUND

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #38 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: WF GOAT Rap Album Tournament - NOMINATION ROUND

Beanie Sigel - The B. Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
In my opinion, MBDF is flawless, well that's just from my point of view. But the features on the album, Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj, both ruined a track-Monster.

The production was very good, but the album just does not go under the catalog of "GOAT" albums. We have to wait a few more years for it to even be considered.
That was Nicki's best verse ever and Ross had what, 20 seconds on that track? Didn't ruin it at all to me
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote