Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 03:39 PM   #97 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: WF MAFIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan the marino View Post
I don't have much to say, I have a few in mind but am waiting to see them post more. I just jumped on the Lawls wagon so we can try and get something done today.

Well, I guess Kenny is probably town for his joke and Cloverleaf I didn't like his reaction to it but I didn't say anything since I wasn't sure if he just hadn't played enough to realize Kenny was joking yet.
I didn't think Kenny was serious in anyway. It was being scrutinised and I jumped in with an opinion. No biggie!

Unvote

Is the fitz wagon based on his usual game of not claiming when pressured or have I missed something?