Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #8643 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 02:30 PM
King Trips
Still the GOAT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Ahhhh Survivor Series 2004 , such fond memories as a Trips mark , wanting to see him control Raw was an anticipation I'll never forget (although it never actually happened ) . The main event was fucking awesome , and I'd put it in the upper echelon of traditional SS matches, probably 5th best or so. Benjamin-Christian is one of the best IC title PPV matches in a very long time (though not as impressive as Jericho-Benjamin from BL 05 of course ) , while Taker-Heidenreich was WAY better than it ever should have been. LOVE Booker-JBL even though its not a really good match per se. Survivor Series 2005 is a different story altogether, as its one of my all time favorites. We got the crazily overbooked but fun Cena-Angle, a great booker-Benoit opener, an all time classic LMS match between H' and Flair, a kick ass Divas match between Trish and Melina, and my all time favorite traditional SS match for the main event. Loved the ending with taker as well, as I was anticipating his return all night. I remember hoping he would come back wearing the purple gloves, what the fuck was I thinking ? Ahahahahaha hahahaha (this is paragraphless because I don't know how to split paragraphs on my iPhone during a long drive )

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome