Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #2748 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 02:06 PM
JoseBxNYC
Celebrating my first World title

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO920 View Post
Is this overtraining for bis & tris? My mass has gone up since I started this, but I feel like I am overtraining.
Biceps
-4 sets of hammer curls at 40 LB'S
-4 sets of straight curls with dumbbells at 35 LBS'
-4 sets of preacher curls on 20 LB'S
-5 sets of straight bar curls, at 42.5, 57.5, 65.5, then 72.5, and then 15 until I fail
-3 sets of single arm curls with a cable on 10,15,20 LB's
-15 LB dumbbell curls until I fail
Triceps:
-3 sets of the excerise where you put the weight (dumbbell) behind your head and lift (IDK THE NAME) at 70,75,80
-4 sets of dips
-4 sets of tricep pulldowns at 42.5, 57.5, 65.5, then 72.5, and then 15 LB's until I fail
-4 sets of tricep extentions on the machine where you pull down with various weights.
-4 sets of single arm tricep pulldowns with 10, 15, & 20 LBS.
Then I usually do about 15 minutes of cardio after, then some abs if I feel like it.
You are hammering your arms. Like mentioned before they hit indirectly when you do Back and Chest. Usually I do Biceps and Triceps after Back and Chest and stay around 6 to 9 sets depending how intense it was. Still you are pounding 40 sets on your arms is way to much. I finish a whole Back & Biceps routine around 25 sets.

I'm not a firm believer of over training though so just find your body's limit and stick with it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome