Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #2655 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Cos we Brits do it so well! I forgot Gibbs was injured, and if anyone deserves a shot at left back it's Ridgewell. He's been superb for West Brom this season there. We all know what Baines can do. With it being a friendly they can both play 45 minutes or even give Ridgewell a go from the start.
Ok, fair enough. I can understand that. But I don't think it'll happen. Think Baines will get the full 90 minutes.

Plus, Baines is still second choice (maybe he deserves to be first choice, as Ashley has been fucking shite for the past month or so), so he will still want to play as many minutes as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE_TNA View Post
Our striking options are depressing.
Abysmal.
Joel is online now   Reply With Quote