Wrestling Forum banner

I want to see a 3-way with Dr. Wagner, Tanahashi, D. Richards!

2K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  ROHWashingtonstate 
#1 ·
The logic here is to bring together the biggest star in Mexico, the biggest star in Japan and the best wrestler in the american indy-scene. + they're all roughly the same size so it should make for a great match.

Am I the only one?

#9 ·
While your opinions are... subjective I think it could work if the language barrier isn't too much of a problem but they each have experience in dealing with international talents. Most of it would consist of Hashi/Davey because knowing Wagner Jr. he'd be too busy pandering to the crowd for 60% of the match. :lol

#14 ·
Dude who do you think I am? I watched Richards vs Tanahashi and realized that I had watched this mediocre match before. They certainty didn't dance. But they should dance! They're perfect for each other. So who else? Maybe Kevin Steen in a Santa Claus outfit?

#17 ·
It would be a good three way that the fans would like to see...

And they could probably put on a good match too!

#21 ·
I remember hating the match with lethal on ROH Wrestling. ( first title change on that incarnation of that show)

But I liked the 3 way at Final battle. ( I was in the building)

Loved the ladder match with steen against the bristles but hated the world title mach against mcGuiness.

He's kind of hit or miss for me.

#25 ·
It was never built up in a way that I ever really thought generico could actually win. There was no drama.

I don't know what's more amusing to me, any of the Generico/Nigel title matches being bad or "the bristles".
Damn auto correct ...

#26 ·
Even though the matches did a great job at making it seem Generico had a chance to win. Especially in the rematch at Glory By Honor. Steen hits that superkick followed by the Generico cover. Yeah. There was drama. Even minor Generico matches have drama due to his unbelievable ability to create a story out of nothing.

#27 ·
I'm talking about the ppv match. I only followed ROH through television ppv and the current tv show, so clearly thats quite a gap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.