Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #3530 (permalink)
NeyNey
What goes around, always comes around.

NeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a pushNeyNey is getting a push
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDEvans View Post
So Ambrose is from Ohio, right? Since Raw will be in Ohio this Monday how about debut ambrose then
It would be nice, but remember everybody saying that about the 1000. Raw episode?
...but.. never say never.

Quote:
I still say they can debut this guy as a top "face". He should heckle the heels when they give promos. Guys like Ziggler, Sandow, Cesaro, or even The Miz. I like the idea of having him handcuffed, and taken away from the event by Police. That gives him this edge that the WWE needs from it's own "face" stars. Week in, and week out he shows up heckling WWE heels. Finally someone like Wade Barrett is sick of it, and attacks him.

Dean Ambrose, Vickie & Heyman, Slater, Bo, Jo Jo
All credit goes to the Dean Ambrose of Signatures, CHAMPviaDQ.
Rep him, or I'll get my hands on that smug, corporate, extremely punchable face of yours!

Spoiler for GOAT in Action: