Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #7670 (permalink)
IncapableNinja
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

IncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friendsIncapableNinja needs to make some friends
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
IncapableNinja's 12 Angry Men signature is perfect for this thread!

I can see it now...

HENRY FONDA
Guys... Guys... I think it's a little bit unreasonable to solely blame CM Punk for WWE's ratings woes.

LEE J. COBB
Nonsense! HE'S GUILTY! YOU KNOW HE'S GUILTY!

HENRY FONDA
We don't know that! Besides, WWE treated him like he was a lowly midcarder his whole WWE Championship reign until Duh-wayne showed up back in July for that big episode thingamaging thingy.

LEE J. COBB
No! No! You know that kind! You know that they're rotten. That kid, Punk... You're letting him slip through our fingers!

JACK KLUGMAN
Guys, calm down! I think HENRY has a point, but I need to see the quarter hours... I think Punk's guilt is completely dependent on whether or not--

LEE J. COBB
No! NO! FONDA is letting him slip through our fingers and I won't have it!

HENRY FONDA
You sound like you want to be Punk's executioner! You're sick! You're a sadist! You probably liked the Spirit Squad/DX feud! You probably defended Mr. Kennedy's face turn! You probably hated Smackdown in the summer of 2009, you monster!

E.G. MARSHALL
Let's not lose our heads. Let's think rationally. I don't think Punk's helping matters, but FONDA does present a good point that WWE left him disenfranchised for a long, long period of time. You could argue with compelling facts that Punk was, to a major degree, set up to fail. But that doesn't mean he's helping matters, either, because he clearly isn't.

(Starbuck is E.G. MARSHALL.)
Genuinely brilliant.

"..I have a proposition for the jury. One final vote regarding whether or not CM Punk is guilty of being both a ratings sink and a no-draw vanilla midget.

"..Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. The final tally is 42 guilty Vs. 1 not guilty.

"Wait. Something's not right. How on earth did we accumulate 42 guilty votes from 12 jurors?

"IT DOESN'T MATTER, FOREMAN! Take that identical switchblade, turn it sideways.."

"Rock316AE? How did you get on the set? No, you can't be in Network. I don't care who you tweet in Hollywood!"