Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#13,449 ·
Cmwit, I have DOA, it's not worth the buy. Tekken Tag 2 is way better with over 50 characters and a lot more stuff to do.

DOA was fun to use the first day to play storymode. The rest sucks, you play arcade mode just to unlock costumes, their boobs do not bounce as much as in the previous versions and the naughty costumes are payed DLC.

The online mode also sucks big time.

I'm having a blast with tekken.

#13,452 ·
Cmwit, I have DOA, it's not worth the buy. Tekken Tag 2 is way better with over 50 characters and a lot more stuff to do.

DOA was fun to use the first day to play storymode. The rest sucks, you play arcade mode just to unlock costumes, their boobs do not bounce as much as in the previous versions and the naughty costumes are payed DLC.

The online mode also sucks big time.

I'm having a blast with tekken.
Lol sarcasm my friend...play on words dead...

Always been a Tekken fan so many lost hours w/orig Tekken tag

Sent from my fucking phone.

#13,454 ·
The tekken series died for me when they released 4 but the series came back to life with tekken tag
Tekken is epic for me, there vas no Tekken game that was disappointing.

I remember the good ol days when I rented Tekken 2 and was surprised that Heihachi was not...dead

#13,458 ·
I was really just saying that to make the gag work

4 was the worst of the series though
You mean that Tekken 4 basically killed the momentum

#13,460 ·
I have yet to play the new TTT is my girl Jun in it?

Sent from my fucking phone.
Yup. She's the Boss actually, she's also the character Unknown.

I think they literatly have all characters in the game but Gon, characters like Sebastian (Lili's butler), Dr Boskonovitch, Slim Bob, Miharu. And they are all free DLCs. With about 56 playable characters it's hard to miss one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.