Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 09:11 AM   #7664 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Gotta love how when Punk is in a match/segment with Cena/pretty much anyone, it's all Cena's/their doing doing, but when Ryback is, he's suddenly a ratings success. And now he's apparently getting credit for a strong HIAC buyrate? I like Ryback, but the HIAC buyrate had as much to do with Punk as Ryback, not to mention the fact for the first time ever (I think) it was 6 weeks after the previous PPV, which I'm sure had something to do with it.

Personally I consider both of them draws on about the same level (for different reasons of course), but I do have to lol at the attempts to overlook whenever Punk may have influence on the main event, including this week, including last last... hell including the last several weeks. But then Ryback gets credit when he's been just as inconsistent (gains one week, loses the next, etc.)