Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 08:52 AM   #3525 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotanugget View Post
I wonder why they have him doing NXT dark matches and house shows when he's not even on the show. And why don't they have him doing dark matches for Raw or Smackdown instead? I wish they would at least have him on NXT (even though he's too good for that show) so that he could be doing SOMETHING. How frustrating!
How can he be to good for any show? I'm a fan of his, but I wouldn't mind him in NXT, and I don't think he is "too big" of a deal for that show at all. I wouldn't mind his debut already, and I can't believe it is taking this long. He would be the perfect heel for Rollins to feud with. Those two have wrestled before, and have some ring chemistry. If NXT is about giving the WWE that breakout star, he has to be at the front of it.