Wrestling Forum banner

BIG GAME ROBBEN

352K views 9K replies 237 participants last post by  steamed hams 
#1 ·
Since Liverpool are starting their Europa League campaign tonight, may as well start this thread now.

This will be rodgers first season in Europe, so I expect he'll look to have a solid competition. I reckon AVB will take this competition more seriously than Redknapp and Newcastle will want to do well for sure. Hopefully these three teams will do well and help England's co-efficient points.

As for the CL, we're retaining it :jordan2

See less See more
#2,520 ·
Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Celtic fans doing the Poznan :kobe
Pretty sure Celtic were doing it before Poznan/City, I want to say they call it the huddle but I've been drinking a little and not 100% sure.

To the utd game, I'm pretty disappointed. Given the players that are on the pitch we should be winning it, admittedly this game doesn't matter that much and is more to bring in new players but even then with the likes of Rooney, Hernandez & welbeck on we should have been scoring. Defensively we have been hit and miss but most of that has been down to Smalling, Wooton has been brilliant IMO and my main man Jones has been great.

Damn, Cluj out even with the win, Little bit sad, I liked them :(

#2,523 ·

Messi injured...FUCK!!! Thats not the end of 2012 he deserves!

#2,530 ·

Messi laying off was surreal. Tito to blame for the gamble. Your team is already qualified, you're playing the final game of the group, at home, not even losing, started without your star man only to throw him in just to break the fucking record.

#2,542 ·

How bad is Messi's injuiry
He's was going for a chance but left knee it the goalkeepers arm, but Messi still turns and gets the shot away. Looked innocent enough and he wasnt grimacing in pain when he was coming off, but I'm worried as fuck.

#2,540 ·

Celtic have been doing the 'huddle' for ages, they sure as hell don't call it the poznan, happy for them and it would be a great tie in the last 16 just for atmosphere alone.

As for chelsea must have been strange for their fans watching the team win 6-1 and still know they were out but atleast they played to win unlike zombchester united and cluj never even got through ffs.

#2,545 ·

Celtic have been doing the "huddle" for ages, they sure as hell don't call it the poznan, happy for them and it would be a great tie in the last 16 just for atmosphere alone.

As for chelsea must have been strange for their fans watching the team win 6-1 and still know they were out but atleast they played to win unlike zombchester united and cluj never even got through ffs.
Yeah. Accepted we were out after Juve's second goal against us two weeks ago. Sucks. Embarrassing. But we'll be back.

Make it through the CL groups all the time.

Win CL.

Go out at the group stage the following season as holders.

Only Chelsea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.