Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #4078 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 08:15 AM
JJJ
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I'm sad to say the team of Hunibro no longer exists. It lasted all of 2 weeks before Hunico turned on Ryder to join up with Epico again.
As Ryder went back to Santino even he turned on Ryder and is now tag teaming with Otunga.
I swear Russo is booking Smackdown.

On a more positive note. Something on Raw is happening

It originated in a Tag match between Jericho/Ziggler (after a lengthy feud Ziggler turned face and they are now a Tag Team) v DiBiase/Del Rio (Part of the 'Money Talks' stable led by JBL) where Jericho was injured. In the match the next week it was DiBiase/Del Rio w/JBL v Ziggler & a mystery partner who turned out to be Mark Henry. Henry turned on Ziggler and is now the hired muscle of Money talks.
Daniel Bryan, my undisputed champion (Now held it for 39 weeks) was in a match against JBL w/Henry where JBL won quite quick. After the match Henry throws him a chair and just as he is about to beat down Bryan Jericho runs in and obliterates JBL & Henry before looking after Bryan.

I really hope this goes somewhere

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome