Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #7648 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
I think you got hooked up on my first complaint of believability. What about the fact he's been wrestling in OVW/FCW since 2004 and WWE didn't trust him to work 10 mins on a main event of a PPV for the WWE championship? That a huge, gaping problem IMO that those who you compared my former complaint too didn't/don't have that problem.
What's with all this WWE didn't trust him crap? His gimmick is to be a monster. Why would he need 10 minutes inside HIAC to beat a guy WWE have told us he can easily dominate? What does it matter how long he's been in developmental for? He's getting a chance now and so far it seems to be working. People like him. If they didn't they wouldn't be chanting with/for him. I agree that eventually he will have to wrestle longer matches and the unbeatable aura surrounding him will gradually disappear but not right now only a month into his main event push. They should still be working to establish that aura not trying to destroy it by having Punk match him and take him to the limit inside HIAC of all places. He's a monster. He doesn't need 10+ minutes to beat people, not yet anyways. You're basically saying your problem stems from the fact that he was in developmental longer than usual and has a stupid catchphrase. So what? I'm not even a Ryback fan but your reasons for hating on the guy are a bit ridiculous. Like Nearfall has pointed out, you're quick to call Ryback a failure and pathetic when his segments lose viewers but when it happens to Punk somehow it isn't his fault. Double standards much? If Ryback is a ratings failure then so is Punk. If Punk is a ratings success then so is Ryback. You can't have it both ways.