Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 06:10 AM   #7646 (permalink)
NearFall
Little Poppa Pump

NearFall NearFall NearFall NearFall NearFall NearFall NearFall NearFall NearFall NearFall NearFall
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
Where were you last week when Ryback lost 500'000 viewers and the week before when he lost 500'000 viewers?

Dudes a failure. 8 years in developmental and WWE can't trust him to work over 2 mins in a 15 min tag match. Pathetic.
Two bad segments and you call Ryback a failure. But when somebody ESTABLISHED like Punk gets 2 bad segements you call it "an off day" or "the storyline sucks". You should not double standard like that. And for the record, RyBack was not the full quater holder in either of those quaters. Filler stuff occupied it too(like Be-A-Star and a Sheamus doll).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblvdx View Post
How is a man who only says feed me more believable in any sense of the word?.
What about these:

An Undead Funeral Director

A man who refers to himself in third person and used catchphrases all the time

A redneck who guzzled beer and hated his boss

A champion who doesn't weigh more than 210 pounds and is referred to ON-SCREEN as "skinnyfat"

A man who wears a rainbow of colours and acts like a boyscout

Its wrestling, when you're over with the crowd, you're over and popular.

Thanks Punk

Quote:
Ryan Reeves ‏@Ryback22 2m
I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.