Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #7645 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2012, 07:05 AM
The Cynical Miracle
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
How is a short junkie looking guy who says he's the best in the world believable when his manager looks more intimidating than him?

How is a guy in jorts and colorful t-shirts who cuts some of the most ridiculous promos and gets shit on by half the crowd every night believable?

How is a guy who pretends to be dead believable?

How is a guy who talks in the third person and constantly tries to get shit trending on twitter believable?

How is a guy with a larger than usual nose who constantly references his dick believable?

You really want to go that route? Ryback hasn't exactly set the world on fire but he has appeal. He may not appeal to you but that doesn't mean that he can't appeal to others. I'm not completely sold on him but I'm not going to shit all over him because he's getting a chance. You whine and bitched for how long about Punk never getting a chance. Now other people are getting chances and suddenly it's a horrible thing that should never happen. Stop crying. If you're so certain Ryback is going to fail then wait it out and he'll be gone in a couple of months. What's the problem?
I think you got hooked up on my first complaint of believability. What about the fact he's been wrestling in OVW/FCW since 2004 and WWE didn't trust him to work 10 mins on a main event of a PPV for the WWE championship? That a huge, gaping problem IMO that those who you compared my former complaint too didn't/don't have that problem.

Last edited by The Cynical Miracle; 11-08-2012 at 07:07 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome