Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 05:16 AM   #7641 (permalink)
The Cynical Miracle
Working on my abs

The Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missedThe Cynical Miracle probably won't be missed
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
IIRC, I posted after every breakdown in the last two weeks. And I said that Ryback should be tested on a main time slot. One time he did good in the 9pm for his match with Ziggler and Otunga, and this week he did a big gain for the tag with Cena.

Just saw it

Ryback is hot right now without a doubt.
Do you even know why you like him? Are you just blinded by the fact he's big? Don't you acknowledge he's just a Goldberg ripoff but with none of the presence, stardom or intensity he possessed?