Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 04:51 AM   #302 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619IDH View Post
~Backstage, TNA style hidden camera...

Yes...yes...they're all so worn now! All of them had to scratch and claw their way into this while I struck so much awe and fear into my opponent, he didn't even BOTHER to show up. It is all going according to plan. Come, little pink one. It is time for Phase Three...

HeelKirby aside, damn you Fluxy for thinking on damn near the same exact wavelength as me and owning my ass.

Speak for yourself. I've been thoroughly thrashed in every round so far. I think me tank's running on empty. Great entries, everybody. And big ups going to Brye and JobberJam for keeping this thing not just above water, but rippin' and tearin' again. Good luck to the rest of you dudes in the impending free-for-all

Flux is online now   Reply With Quote