Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 03:12 AM   #4071 (permalink)
JuulDK
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000JuulDK 2501 - 3000
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fid View Post
Wait until Off-Script facing Road Dogg with Jericho. Getting the Liontamer/Walls of Jericho and powerbombing him through a table within five minutes is a bitch. Took me a good five or six tries to get it. That cage match was a pain though, I must admit.

And while I'm thinking about it. I'm sure enough people have gone through Attitude Era mode by now. What were the hardest matches for you to complete? I'd say mine were:

Rock/Mankind - Ladder Match. No matter what I did Foley loved to get back up. Put him through the announce table, tackled him through the barricade and the guy still got up when I was going for the belt. Still won, but Jesus Christ going through the barricade with anybody else would of knocked them out.

Triple H/Kane - Steel Cage. Not being able to hit a finisher and Kane is almost as bad as Mankind about getting up easily. Found trying to escape the top of the cage, nearly impossible. Escaping through the door was easier to accomplish. Still a pain in the ass though.

Jericho/Road Dogg - I don't think it would of been that much of a problem if it wasn't for the time limit. I saw myself rushing through the whole match to hit the Liontamer and then get another finisher to powerbomb Dogg through. Between Road Dogg and the ref liking to throw the table out. I got it done with eight seconds to spare after multiple attempts.
For me it was also Triple H/Kane, but then again I only had to try three times before I completed it. The other two I completed in the first attempt.
JuulDK is offline   Reply With Quote