Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2012, 03:08 AM   #2535 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ88 View Post
I can't class him as a top player at the moment because...he isn't playing

Besides, the guys been away for six months or so now. How he plays when he returns is another story, he'll take a bit of time to get back to match fitness and play as well as he did (if he can play as well as he did) it took Del Potro over a year and he's still not quite there, but we'll see how he plays when he's back.

I was rooting for Tsonga in that match but he completely fell appart in that final set. I thought he would build on his momentum for the second set but he didn't. Berdych played well. I think he'll test Djokovic but he wont win (unless Djokovic isn't trying 100% as he's pretty much through) and Murray will beat Tsonga based on both of their form right now.

If Berdych and Murray both win...who goes through?
True. But i still expect Nadal to win Roland Garros next year, and remain in the top 4 despite injury.

And as for your final question, it will firstly go down to sets won/lost.

They are both at 1-1, with sets being 3-3. If Murray wins in 3 sets and Berdych in 2, then Berdych goes through. If it's the other way aroun, Murray goes through. If they both win in straights or they both win in 3, then it goes down to games won/lossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Didn't watch the match(Murray/Djokovic) but I heard it was a good match.

Tommorow, Federer to win in 2, Del Potro to win in 2.
It was an average match. Their match at the Australian open was much better than yesterday's match imo. I guess it depends on your tennis tastes. I think your a bit like me, and prefer attacking tennis to defensive tennis.

And i agree with your predictions for todays games

STAN DA MAN!!!