Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 - Nov. 6th, 2012 (Forward Unto Awesome)

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 08:44 PM   #63 (permalink)
Striker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Striker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missedStriker probably won't be missed
Default Re: Halo 4 - Nov. 6th, 2012 (Forward Unto Awesome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
Everyone is still getting used to the game so they can't possibly be tired of the standard stuff yet. Once people play the built in levels and game types enough then you'll see more activity there. Also I'm not sure what kind of custom levels would be built this soon after the release. I mean unless you've been playing non stop you don't know the right way to do things like balance weapons and set spawns.

I honestly don't like the idea of choosing your own load outs. It's not Halo in all honesty. I always took everyone being on a level playing field as something that was really important too the game. If you encounter someone that's 10 feet away right when the game starts someone shouldn't have an edge because they have a certain load out.
No, I mean 343 kind of ruined custom games and forge. They removed gametypes, and the forge maps are pretty horrible. Hopefully new gametypes are added for custom games soon.

And they still have Slayer Pro. I haven't played it yet, but isn't that classic Halo slayer? I honestly don't mind the loadouts. BR and DMR are still the weapons I use and you unlock them at a low rank.

All Hail the King
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote