Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When Attitude started to rub the mainstream the wrong way

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: When Attitude started to rub the mainstream the wrong way

Actually I posted the same thread with this footage some months ago. I liked the I don't give a fuck attitude of Vince here where he mocks the soccer moms and the PC police. Sadly, he has become what he made fun of.
I really hope that things will change after Linda has lost now but this will not happen.
To have the real feeling of the AE you need the society like in the late nineties. The society has changed

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

DualShock is offline   Reply With Quote