Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #5262 (permalink)
Hybird
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Hybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more seriousHybird needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Probably more so in DB, in DBZ it was Chi Chi. LOL always acting up when she knew Goku was the only one that save the earth. And having Gohan locked up for life.
Chi-Chi, I generally found more annoying than Bulma. In DB she was flat out lovey dovey 80% of the time, if not more. DBZ, Tiger Mom. And from what I remember of GT, whiney wife. She had her moments where I couldn't help but love her, particularly when she took her head out her butt (whipping Gohan's abusive tutor's ass, wanting to anihillate Krillin's bone headed girlfriend, her argument with Vidal doesn't quite count in this category, but was an amusing moment)

[This is where I'd put one of my drawings I worked hard on in my sig, but since I'd have to spring five bucks to do so, I'll just put me photobucket link here.]

Hybird's Photobucket
Hybird's Deviant Art
(Better work is in my deviant...)

Last edited by Hybird : 11-07-2012 at 05:38 PM.