Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #5261 (permalink)
Gandhi
Searching for a new identity

Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501Gandhi 7001 - 7501
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post

Don't you remember her epic scream when she was told Vegeta died? It was award winning. and she's the reason Vegeta was able to reach level 4. She was an important character.
Vegeta may have loved Bulma but mostly loved her for her amazing rack and breasts,But I refuse to believe Bulma loved Vegeta.That bitch just wanted the baddest meanest toughest guy around and at that time it was Vegeta and she switched from Yamcha to Vegeta not to mention she thinks she can persuade men with her sluttyness which makes me sick I despise it when women think men are weak little fuckers who do anything for vagina.Not to mention the bitch has an attitude so vile I might just smack a bitch if she dares walk up to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybird View Post
Personally, I never really hated Bulma, sometimes her character was worth being there.that being said, she could easily annoy the unholy he'll out of me.
Yeah she was pretty important,Though that still doesn't change the fact that she was the personification of the word cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
Probably more so in DB, in DBZ it was Chi Chi. LOL always acting up when she knew Goku was the only one that save the earth. And having Gohan locked up for life.
Nah Chichi was just being a good mother,Goku was being a horrible father but at the same time one of the nicest guys ever lawl.
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.