Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cena's little jab at the IWC for his "four moves" moveset

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #57 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Cena's little jab at the IWC for his "four moves" moveset

Has Cena finally gotten rid of the stupid pink color? When I watched that video earlier today, I saw him back in his green which should have never been changed to that awful pandering shirt in the first place.

With that out of the way, Cena was obviously mocking the dumb asses that say he only knows 5 moves. But the "5 moves of doom" thing is NOT an "IWC invention" when Cena was pushed to the main event. In one of his raps in early 2004 to René Duprée, he said "I'll beat him with the 5 moves of doom" which the crowd ate up and somebody even had a sign the week after that which said "5 Moves of Doom". So him acknowledging it shows that he's obviously listened to the critics that say he only knows 5 moves but he came up with this shortly after his face turn.

EDIT: For those of you who wanna see it. Here is Cena referencing the "5 moves of doom" way before it was an excuse to bash him.

Go to 3:46 to hear it.

Last edited by Choke2Death : 11-07-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Choke2Death is offline   Reply With Quote