Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - World's Biggest Numpty Try-Outs: Gene Wilder

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #117 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: World's Biggest Numpty Try-Outs: Gene Wilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader13 View Post
Big fan of Bottom, Only Fools & Horses as well as Porridge and Dad's Army.

Stewart Lee is a comedian I quite enjoy but he's someone who'd definitely divide opinion.
The Young Ones is eternal, but as much I loved Bottom the first time around, I don't think it's stood the test of time. I think a lot of its charm plays off the affection we have for Ric and Ade from their previous work.

Don't get me wrong, it can still be fucking hilarious, but there are a lot more meh moments that I remember on the first viewing.

Stewart Lee is brilliant. He was my favourite from the Fist of Fun days and I'm delighted he's carved out his own niche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
Benny Hill baby!!!
No, Witty my friend. Big fat no.