• Other

Votes: 68 19.2%

Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

90K views 2K replies 207 participants last post by  JenksIX 
#1 · (Edited)
Obama (D) Gets my vote

See less See more
#2 ·
Romney please. Unemployment the same as when he took office with 6+ million more out of the workforce, more debt than most other presidents combined. Voted for a tax raise on social security on seniors (who can make as low as 33 thousand/year), more civilian deaths than ever in Afghan, exploding foreign policy, and on top of that a lying, propaganda spreading media in his back pocket.

Oh and I'm still laughing about how Obama is so desperate after the worst debate performance of all time that he makes big bird a relevant issue. :lmao

#23 · (Edited)
Romney please. Unemployment the same as when he took office ....
that is right the unemployment rate is 7.8% ( not that , that is good its not) "the same as when he took office" this shows he stop the snow ball from rolling. you said this not me the Unemployment "same as when he took office so one more time he stop one hell of a bush snow ball.

the monthly jobs report changed the picture of the U.S. economy in more ways than one, showing the unemployment rate fell to the lowest level in more than three years and hiring was stronger than originally reported throughout the summer.

Unemployment unexpectedly fell to 7.8% in September, down from 8.1%, as a survey of U.S. households showed 873,000 more Americans had jobs compared to a month earlier.

The last time the unemployment rate was that low was in January 2009, the month President Obama was inaugurated.

Gary Johnson, imo.
he cant win but thats up to you. just so you know it will help Obama. i for one get the anti two party system , but we need a 3th party thats not nuts. As in the tea party, that is just a wing of the Republican party.( Or the left wing occupied wall street nuts are nuts)

what we need is a 3th party about Law as in Health Care Law or ways to get jobs going not just saying you will but a "act" a "bill"

"this is what i will try to pass."

Until a 3rd Party options have a viable platform that what will get equal opportunity .a Plan not wing nut jobs.

a Plan on what to do about the wars
a Plan on Health Care.

a Plan on how to fixs are roads.

we need a lot of Plans to see what is best what we got is two guys talking about what that guy can do or what he is not going to do we need more of what they are going to do over the next 4 years.

i give this thread less than 24 hours before it goes to total shit...
that will be up to us.

Neither. I won't be voting.
that is sad and to think about the ones who die so you had that right way to not care.

Romney (R)
just so you know i don't think Romney is a bad guy he is just trying to keep his money .

never mind what I originally had here, it's not worth getting into arguments over
it is so worth getting into , no one can bring to a argument but you "lets hug it out" .

Good for you. Special interest groups and lobbyists will vote for you.
%100 if you dont vote some one will vote for you.

I'm a leftist so neither

Despite Obama being a huge pussy, I don't think I can stomach Romney as president
you think that name calling helps it dont.

I'm all for the Kermit/Nader ticket.
thats a Obama vote , most that will vote 3rd Party options will not vote for Obama so they are just taking votes from the (R) .

Mittens obvi.

OP, I would like to debate you btw.
i am not ruining and i am voting for Obama your voting for Romney. what do you wish to get out of a debate . Odds are we just dont see stuff the same way and thats %100 what i get from this Thread is to see how most wrestling fans on this page will vote .this is not my this is NOT my attempt at getting your vote for my guy.

Jill Stein since I lean left wing. Gary Johnson is a very respectable conservative candidate though - much more respectable than Romney.
wing voters hurt us the worst right wing left wing its all the same nut jobes. i think we need to think more about platform and not Party.

a Party is out for the Party but a platform ( the Plan) is out for us to see don't vote for a Party what you need to do is vote for a good Plan.

some Plans are good some Plans are bad but all Partys have bad Plans. if you vote Party you will vote for bad Plans . i will not try and say what is a bad Plan and what is good but i will say dont think (r) or (d) think who has the best plan.

#293 ·
First of all, JULIAN CASABLANCAS. :mark:

Secondly, :lmao @ Snoop. Makes a strong case I gotta say.

I am sorry Saul GOONman and CamillePunk i have no bad felling for anti Obama guys and i hope you don't have bad felling at me for being a pro Obama guy.
I don't have a problem with you or anyone else being a pro Obama guy, I just wish you would provide actual arguments instead of copying and pasting from websites, accusing other people of holding positions they don't, and resorting to rhetoric. I also don't see the point in your cheerleading posts where you quoted the poll results of this thread. Those are where my problems with you reside.

I'm not any more anti-Obama than I am anti-Romney, it just so happens Obama is getting more support in this thread, so it appears that way when I see a point that I feel needs to be argued.

#1,250 ·
Oh my Lord!!!:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

That crowd is SOOOOOO quiet!!!:lmao:lmao
Here comes R MONEY wit dem tears!

#1,378 ·
This is going to be a LONG post (sorry about that)...just typed this to someone else on Facebook, then added it to my wall. I know many Republicans won't read this, probably won't get past this sentence, but if you do, you'll understand why this was all typed at the end, and I'll appreciate everyone reading it, regardless of what you believe. Let's talk about the things Obama has done in office:

- Prevented a full-blown depression.
- Stopped massive job losses and created 5+ million jobs.
- Moved the economy into consistent GDP growth.
- Cut taxes for 95% of working families.
- Saved the auto industry, which saved jobs.
- Passed the Affordable Healthcare Act (eight presidents have tried and failed).
- Passed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Play Act.
- He and the military forces hunted down, and killed, Osama...and decimated Al Qaeda's leadership.
- Ended the war in Iraq.
- On track to end fighting in Afghanistan in 2014 (set year).
- Extended The Patriot Act.
- Repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell.
- S.T.A.R.T. Treaty with Russia.
- Comprehensive sanctions on Iran.
- Doubled the number of border guards on US-Mexico border and increased the number of cameras, drones and planes.
- Wall Street reform.
- Strengthened ethics rules, including banning gifts from lobbyists and ending revolving door practices.
- Expanded the Freedom of Information Act.
- Authorized more nuclear power plants, green and renewable energy initiatives.
- Reformed student loan programs.
- Expanding healthcare coverage to include pre-existing conditions.

Of course, there's more, but these stand out. On a personal note, the pre-existing condition rule being eliminated is going to be what helps me if anything else happens to me later on (and it probably will, won't deny it). I was fortunate to be able to get Medicaid quickly after going completely blind in both of my eyes (due to diabetic retinopathy), and to get my eyes cut on and cleaned out for tens of thousands of dollars each surgery. I agree that people do take advantage of the system, but Romney's ideas would have made it a longer and tougher process for me, when I truly needed to cover those surgeries that allow me to post this to you today, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

There are conspiracy theorists everywhere. People think Obama is a terrorist, just like they found reasons to believe Bush purposely crashed planes into buildings on 9/11. What causes the fear isn't the man, but what surrounds him...and today, it's easy to target Obama as some irate Muslim wanting to crush America as it is for me to tell you that Romney's $2 trillion increase for the military, and the isolation of other countries, was to start a nuclear WW3, to create jobs here and overseas, killing innocents across the world just so our own people can see production go up for weapons, clothes, planes, and military vehicles.

If Obama had bad intentions, he would not have risked doing nothing about those "bad intentions" while in his first term. He has had four years of guaranteed presidency to do all of the bad things people assume he plans on doing...and logically, there's no reason why he would wait for a second term to do them. For all he knew, he could have been on the losing end last night.

Last night, it wasn't about parties, or solely about the economy. It was about consistency. The Republicans may have had a better chance with a different candidate, but Romney wobbled left and right in so many discussions...not wanting to set a date for pulling out of Afghan. (but then decided to in the last debate), not supporting abortion AT ALL earlier in the year (but then changing his mind in the debates), shutting down coal plants years ago (but now he's a "coal guy"), wanting to make drastic cuts in education (but saying education is very important), wanting to give tax cuts across the board (but then saying in the debates he was not cutting taxes for the rich), disagreeing on much of Obama's foreign policy (but then agreeing on 75% of everything in the third debate), saying women's pay was important to him (despite turning his head at the Ledbetter Fair Play Act, and ignoring questions about the pay to talk about just getting them more jobs), and MUCH more. Ryan was the same...changed a lot of ideas because of Romney's flip-flopping, including his Medicare stance (which was a huge reason why a lot of Republicans were upset to hear he was chosen as VP that day).

As someone who covers basketball in the wide world of media, I know that controversy sells. If I wanted attention, I write about the Dallas Cowboys' future being bleak, and then I provide as many Dallas-area football fans with the article. It doesn't mean I necessarily believe it, but it sells. A lot of things that are believed about Obama sell, and that is what makes the media manipulative, in turn hurting our belief in hope and a future. It clouds what we should be seeing, and creates fear to help us seek what we don't necessarily want to see...yet, what seems to be the worst-case scenario. It forces us to be dependent on constant change, to be inpatient.

I never ask anyone to believe what I do, religion or politics. I ask everyone to analyze everything on their own, to think rationally. This idea that Obama is out to obliterate our country has been created as a result of the combination of fear and struggle...and that struggle existed before he took office, even before Bush or Clinton. Sometimes, it hits home...with the disabled, middle class, lower class, immigrants who actually desire to become a true citizen, the women who have been raped, the diabetics who are laid off and eventually have to wait months for their new insurance to cover $300+ of Type 1 diabetic supplies every month, the blue-collar man that works through ruptured discs in his back and vertebrae in his neck because the insurance company won't pay for a surgery until he pays for 52 sessions of physical therapy (out-of-pocket) and unnecessarily goes to a psychologist for a year (to "prepare" him for such a surgery)...that is my father...and it's not that we all feel the same way about Obama, or Romney, or even those around us everyday, we just continually search for answers, and occasionally, we reach too far. What makes us, though, is what we reach FOR, and last night, many Americans reached for patience and consistency, not for hate or urgency, no matter who was on the ballot...even for those voting in Romney because of his beliefs are reaching for a legitimate cause.

Unfortunately, what has truly crippled this country over the last decade has not been Obama's policies, or Bush's war, or a Clinton sex scandal, but the American people's ever-growing pessimism, soaking in negativity for the sake of filling one's interest (and, sometimes, pockets), a two-party system that benefits from the creation of that fear and uncertainty by simply running the opposition into the ground and eliminating any chance of bipartisan productivity we have, transforming our realistic goals into mere hopes and dreams. We are born to make the best of life, to take advantage of such a precious gift, and our country hinges on that. If we don't open our books and turn the pages together, our ability to learn, to grow, and to live together dissolves, and consequently, the true meaning of being free and living the American dream ceases to exit.

#1,392 · (Edited)
Clutch yo pearls, white people. Blacks, Hispanics and single women (who are all apparently poor as fuck and live in slums) will fuck up America.

:bosh What in the actual fuck? If that isn't fear mongering than I don't know what is.

Yesterday, watching both campaign party locations and who attended should have been a clear indication or eye opener for some. In Chicago, you had every race/ethnicity, age and gender represented. You know....the way America actually is. In Boston? Not so much. The Republican party is still stuck in an America from 30 years ago which alienates so many different groups of people and demographics. There's a difference between being conservative and being ignorant. It also doesn't help that middle aged men want to control what happens to vaginas.

#26 · (Edited)

Ron Paul had that stuff in his news letter he cant win on top of that he is way to old i don't know if he will last 4 more years . on top of that most of his backer are just pot heads and that dont help him but most of all the RNC hates him as you said.

#151 · (Edited)
:lmao at how liberal this place is. Hardly a surprise.

Could you be a more stereotypical demographic if you tried?

Also, another :lmao at the posters on here with their Obama sigs and pics, you realise that a tiny percentage of people on here will actually either be old enough to vote or will even bother to vote? (as most young people dont) You ain't persuading anybody guys.

Personally, and I've said this before, the main reason I want Obama to lose is to see the reaction from the smug, up-their-own-backsides, love the smell of their own shit, self-righteous, brainwashed, hypocritical, white liberals and in particular the riots and violence which will no doubt come from black America destroying their own neighbourhoods and communities (that will happen, make no doubt about it).

Its gonna be one hell of a show. I'm getting the popcorn ready.

Again, I'm not a big Romney fan as he is completely in the pockets of Zionists and Isreal, but seeing the reaction from Obama supporters and the race riots from 'Obamas sons' will be great entertainment.

Let the games begin :lol

(A word of advice in all seriousness people, I'd get a gun if you are old enough and live somewhere where its legal if you dont already have one as you may well be needing it if you live in heavily 'enriched' areas when he loses, because I'm telling you now that all hell will break loose when those people realise their welfare, food stamps and free healthcare is going to be taken away)

#165 ·
I've read some of this guy's past posts and he's sending a rather strong Unabomber vibe. Be gentle when you ban him or Jebus might lead him to believe the goverment is out for his still. He's the KKKind of book a dentist would leave in his waiting room to let other child predators know he can be trusted.

#200 ·
I think most of the american problems are caused by you americans yourselves by letting these kind of right wing cuckoos have an actual foothold in your politics. I always laugh when i see the interviews and hear the socio-political dogmas from the memebrs of your republican, tea and whatever other conservative sociopath parties you have. In my country the only purpose these kind of nationalistic christian reactionary groups have is to be at amusement of everyone else and as occassional comedic reliefs. Whoever convinced you americans to put these kind of derpies in an actual position of power and political influence was the most successful troll in the history. Also, your "left" party, the democrats, is actually the template example of an average right wing party, just sayin'.

#241 ·
He's saying people are OUTRAGED at the PBS comments Romney made. Nah, they're laughing at him for making them.

Drone strikes are awful...and totally unrelated to the PBS bit.

edit: Now it could be that PENN has heard legitimate OUTRAGE over PBS. If that's the case, then his quote makes more sense. I'll admit I'm not totally up to speed on the PBS imbroglio.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.