Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #4021 (permalink)
N-Zone
Little Poppa Pump

N-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Not gonna lie, I marked out a bit when I won that match. Felt better knowing I beat my bro to win it too. I wasn't sure if you could make your own MITB match and still win the MITB (instead of it being a regular ladder match), so I just went with what the computer made and luckily Ziggler was in the match along with guys like Rhodes so it was almost like the MITB match from earlier this year.
I can confirm that you can change the participants in the MITB match and it'll remain a MITB match. I hit random on all six of mine until I got people I thought were suitable. Road Dogg ended up winning the briefcase!